The following booking conditions form the basis of your contract with Ulot-Hay Travels (“we”, “us” and “our”). Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. By asking us to confirm your booking, we are entitled to assume that you have read, understood and agree to these booking conditions.
- All communications by the Company in relation to your holiday will be sent to the address stated on the booking form.
- All bookings must be made through the official website of the Company (www.ulot-hay.com).
- Receipt of the deposit and booking form by the Company does neither guarantee nor imply confirmation of the booking. No booking shall be confirmed until the Company issues a written notice. The Company reserves the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason and shall in that event return any deposit received.
- All special requests, such as dietary requirements, should be noted on the booking form.
- The Company will provide the service as set out and confirmed in writing.
- The Company is under no obligation to furnish a breakdown of the costs involved in a holiday.
- The Company reserves the right to notify you of any increase in price before accepting your booking.