Skip to content (Press Enter)
- In case of Force Majeure or Vis Majeure, which refers to unforeseeable and uncontrollable events, such as natural disasters or political unrest, Ulot-Hay Travels cannot provide a refund as these events are beyond the control of the company.
- Refunds (if any) will be determined based on various factors, such as the number of participants, cancellation policies of suppliers like hoteliers and coach operators, etc. The company will make every effort to consider these factors and provide a refund at their sole discretion.
- Refunds, if applicable, will take 15 to 45 days to process. This is because the company may need to coordinate with suppliers and vendors to process the refund and ensure that it is accurate.
- If the client is unable to utilize any services due to any reason, such as illness or personal circumstances, no refund will be provided. This is because the company would have already made arrangements and incurred costs for those services.
- Refunds (if applicable) will be paid directly to the client’s account via NEFT/RTGS/crossed cheque or by credit card, as decided by the company. This is to ensure that the refund is processed and received by the client in a timely and secure manner.
- Clients have the option to keep their refund money in the company account and receive a credit certificate, which can be used within 24 months. This provides flexibility for the client to use the refund for future travel plans and ensures that the money is not lost.